Digital readout unit WIZARD 2
Brand : Controls – Italia
Model : 50-Q60A02
Main Features :
- Digital readout unit with wide high-contrast display 4×20 characters and 6 keys membrane keyboard;
- real time display of load and stress and applied load rate by symbols for easy adjustment;
- multi-coefficient calibration allowing Class 1 from 1 % of full scale;
- can be connected to any make of hydraulic operated testing frame;
- LAN port for PC connection and data transmission during test execution;
- possibility of data storage on removable USB pen drive.
Very often may be convenient to update an old compression tester, replacing for example the old pressure gauge, with a modern and much more accurate load measuring system as our WIZARD 2 readout unit. This application requires a suitable pressure transducer and connecting cable.
The WIZARD 2 digital readout unit features:
- Two 16 bit analogic channels for load sensors
- Wide alphanumeric display 4×20 characters and 6 keys membrane keyboard
- Sampling rate 50 Hz
- Large storing capacity on USB pen drive of test data downloadable to PC
- Ethernet port for communication with PC
- Integrated printer as optional. See accessories
- Real time display of load and stress and applied load rate by symbols for easy adjustment.
- LAN connection to PC for transmission, in real time, during loading, of load and time values.
- Memory management with display of tests stored in USB pen, download of data to internal printer or PC.
- Multi-coefficient calibration procedure (using a suitable load cell and readout unit).
- Compatible with SW Terminal software allowing real time data processing.
- 3 measure units: Lbf / Ton / kN.
- Easy firmware update through Ethernet port.
Ordering Info :
WIZARD 2 digital readout unit for concrete and/or cement testers. Support for lateral fitting provided as optional. 110-240V, 50-60Hz, 1ph.
Arm for lateral-wall mounting of WIZARD 2 digital readout unit
Accessories (Pressure Transducers) :
Pressure Transducers Specifications :
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Resolution: infinite
- Operating temperature range: -40 to + 100°C
- Sensitivity: 2mV/V applied (nominal)
- Full scale output: 20 mV nominal
- Cable: 4 core PVC insulated, 1 m length
- Connection thread: ¼ BSP
- Weight approx.: 150 g
Pressure transducer 0-50 bar range
Pressure transducer 0-100 bar range
Pressure transducer 0-200 bar range
Pressure transducer 0-350 bar range
Pressure transducer 0-500 bar range
Pressure transducer 0-700 bar range
Pressure transducer 0-700 bar range complete with U-shaped metal protection.
Connecting cable for pressure transducer. Suitable for Smart-Line, Sercomp, MCC, Advantest control consoles and Compact-Line compression machines.
Price : Call For Info
Hp. 0811 188 6845;
– 0818 0816 0634(WA)
Email : email@example.com;